We are ...
... a young, dynamic, and high-tech startup located in Bad Salzdetfurth, Germany. We are developing a new generation of LiDAR sensors at Hybrid Lidar Systems AG. We are revolutionizing autonomous driving and areas of logistics.
To achieve our corporate goals, we are looking for a
Full stack (Desktop) C++ / C# Programmer (m/f/x)
at Bad Salzdetfurth / Hildesheim
- Full stack C++ programmer (Desktop APP), familiar with C#
- Good knowledge of QT (GUI) and ability to create GUI controls
- Familiar with design patterns
- Familiar with UML
- Familiar with both Linux and Windows Operating Systems and ability to code in both environments
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to work with team members
- Possession of problem-solving abilities
- Familiar with software testing and documentation
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of embedded device programming is an asset
- Knowledge of image processing (object detection and localization) with deep learning techniques is an asset
What we offer
At Hybrid Lidar Systems AG, we work in close cooperation with flat hierarchies to achieve our corporate goals.
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Freedom for creative work
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
- Working on bleeding-edge technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Collegiality and loyalty in the team
Contact & useful information
Please send your complete application documents, your expected salary and the earliest starting date, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
Mr. Dietterle will be happy to answer any questions you might have.